To purchase Collage Charms:


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Angels Set

At the time of making the nativity set, had an idea for Angels too, since they are so popular. On Webshots, at the time, I inputted Angels, and up came all sorts of things, but also stone angels from cemetaries. From all over the world, Europe, midwest etc.  They were so beautiful. One thing with finding pics here or on web, which is cool, 1 person can only be so many places in their lifetime even, but why not take advantage of all the pics from other peoples lives? Dang, I wish I could get Webshots on my Mac. You see, there, they will let you upload all your vacation pics, so there are absolutely tons, did I mention? Tons...God gives me ideas for these charms. My main focus is to encourage and bless people with these.

On the backs of these, just cut out pages of "The Hallelujah Chorus" from an old hymnal at the thriftstore, then stamped over and added some color with sponges to look ancient, and topped it off with glitter.  Giving you freely some ideas for next Christmas. Run with it...

No comments:

Post a Comment