To purchase Collage Charms:


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nativity Set

 A few years ago, I had an idea to make charms into nativity set.  Wanted them as Christmas tree ornaments.  Made several sets, even gave some as gifts, was alot of work, but so made with love. Added scriptures that pertained to each. Found the photos on Webshots, a free online screensaver program, awesome, where you can find any pic you want, save and put in your files. Only I can't use that any more, cuz I have a Mac. So now I look for any photos on photobucket and flicker, both good.  The sizes for these were large about 1 1/2W x 3" long.  Get out of the box and think of creative ideas for your charms!

On the backs, since I enjoy painting with watercolors, I used watercolor coldpress paper, painted some fun colors and textures, and then rubberstamped some designs on top and added script.

No comments:

Post a Comment